Edition 20 (published 30 June 2020)
Some fantastic articles from some amazing contributors including Vittorio Tessera (Casa Lambretta), Mark ‘Brad’ Brough (Time, Trouble & Money), Paul Hart (VVC Journal editor) and Dean Orton (Rimini Lambretta Centre), to name but a few!
- Voodoo – Vespa GS commuter scooter
- 1980s Lambretta AF-Style Brassy Bitch, with some nice history too
- Traveling the world by Vespa during a pandemic
- EXCLUSIVE – Innocenti factory development Lambretta 200cc engine, never seen before.
- 1950s accessorised LD used as daily transport
- Nike 2 – 1980s Lambretta Street Racer reborn with a 21st century edge
- EuroLambretta 2019 – a literal A-Z of riding across Europe
- Rustorations – Dean Orton’s guide Part 1
- Garagista LML 4t powered-chop
- Not So Swinging 70s – Part 1 look at the scooter scene by Mark ‘Brad’ Brough
- Lambretta J-Range – and overview of the Milanese small frame scooters