Edition 25, published April 2021 – pre-order today!
(**will NOT be despatched until after 28 April 2021)
As ScooterNova magazine launched at Scarborough National Scooter Rally in 2017, we should have been celebrating our 4th anniversary at this year’s Easter National Rally. While social restrictions prevent this, we are adding a FREE STICKER for all subscribers and pre-orders of our next magazine.
- Series 1 200 – clever custom classic from Sheffield
- Part 5 of Dean Orton’s Guide to Rustoration
- Keith Terry – a chat with the record-breaking Lambretta racer
- Tribute to Arthur Francis – creator of the Lambretta S-Type
- Vespa GS Italian Street Racing in the 1950s
- DKR Capella – Britain’s stylish 1960s scooter
- Every Picture Tells a Story… back to the 80s and the Vespa PX
- Innocenti factory archives – the development of the Lambretta D and LD scooters
- Liquid-cooled Quattrini kitted Vespa Primavera smallframe
- Two 1980s inspired custom Lambretta cutdown scooters: Stray Cats and Shocking Blue
- Scooter Endurance Racing report
- Scooter Touring – North East Scotland
- And plenty more besides, all wrapped up as always in 100 quality A4 pages of magazine