Edition 26, published July/August 2021 – pre-order today!
(**will NOT be despatched until after 30 June 2021)
- Custom Lambretta Series 1 – Goblin Street Racer
- 1950s French ACMA Vespa with 21st century mechanics
- Part 6 of Dean Orton’s Guide to Rustoration – the final chapter…
- Classic Moto Rumi twin-cylinder scooter – tweaked, tuned and well-ridden
- Vespa tech – upgrading forks for improved braking and suspension
- 1951 Lambretta D125 – Day two off the production line
- Innocenti factory archives – 1960s sales incentives
- A modern day twist on a custom dealer special style Lambretta Li Special
- Scooter Touring – One Day Riding Events including our Three Shires Ride
- Liquid-cooled Vespa 250 garagista style – mixing Aprilia top ends with steel toe caps at home!
- Vespa tribute to James Dean’s Porsche – Li B’stard…
- PLUS news, new products (review of the latest Piaggio and Vespa scooters) and kit reviews,
all wrapped up as always in 100 quality A4 pages of magazine