Edition 20, published 30 June 2020
We have some fantastic articles lined up from some amazing contributors including Vittorio Tessera (Casa Lambretta), Mark ‘Brad’ Brough (Time, Trouble & Money), Paul Hart (VVC Journal editor) and Dean Orton (Rimini Lambretta Centre), to name but a few!
- A Vespa GS commuter scooter
- 1980s Lambretta dealer special still being ridden (and with some nice history too)
- Traveling the world by Vespa during a pandemic
- 1950s accessorised LD used by a dealer as daily transport
- The literal A-Z of riding across Europe
- Rustorations – what are they?
- A rarely heard-of (in the west) Vespa factory
- Freedom of Choice – a raffle prize
- Garagista LML 4t powered-chop
- A retrospective look at the 70s scooter scene
plus more besides that we’ve managed to put together at a safe social distance despite current circumstances!