Edition 21, published 26 August 2020
More fantastic articles from more amazing contributors including:
- EXCLUSIVE – Marcus Broix looks at an amazing piece of 50hp home-engineered 2 Vespa engine and celebrates new 2-stroke innovation.
- Part 2 of Mark ‘Brad’ Brough (Time, Trouble & Money)’s retrospective look at the scooter scene: The Not So Swinging 70s
- SG230 Vespa PX custom street racer
- Part 2 of Dean Orton’s Guide to Rustorations
- 1960s futuristic design – Mitsubishi Silver Pigeon from Japan
- Paul Diamond’s Vespa 1953 ‘Faro Basso’ with rare accessories
- Another Innocenti rarity discovered by Vittorio Tessera – the Apple Green 125 S
- The Dolomites Run – Lui Lambrettas on tour
- DTC 40 Street Racer with Animal Instinct
- God’s Ruin – our cover star shed-build
- Centro Ricambi Informazione – Innocenti’s update sheets from the 50s and 60s…
- Plus product news, all lovingly designed and presented, and wrapped up in 100 quality pages for your delectation!