Edition 29 of ScooterNova is on the way, and we’re pretty excited about it I can tell you!
So what’s inside this latest scooter magazine then? We’ve a wide variety of interesting machines and stories to tell, but this also includes number of fascinating scooters of which their owners are responsible for creating.
The contents list includes:
- Turismo Veloce 265 – Casa Performance-powered Lambretta Series 1
- Southport BSRA rally
- Zundapp 500 – more power for the German classic
- Reminiscing with the Sea Urchins – a nostalgic follow-up to the Scooter Tours article in edition 28
- Vespa in the USA – a brief look at the subtle model differences
- Dayton Albatross Continental 250 – classic British touring scoot
- Purveyor of Mischief – tasty 80s inspired Lambretta GP200
- Restoring a Lambretta 125m – rare 1947 model unearthed
- Los Borinos, Mallorca
- Auld Shuggie 1958 Vespa – a heck of a shed-build!
PLUS Every Photo Tells a Story, news, product reviews, all wrapped up as always in 100 quality A4 pages of magazine.
Edition 29 is due to be published on the 22 December, but subscription copies and pre-orders will be posted out before the Royal Mail’s ‘last posting’ date of 18 December, so hopefully they will all arrive with UK reads at least before Christmas.
And don’t forget, a magazine subscription is the perfect gift to give or receive at Christmas, a gift that lasts all year long. If you wish to buy one for someone else, just give us their details during the purchase and we’ll sort it out for you.