We’ve a busy weekend ahead as the ScooterNova stall heads down to London on Saturday 6 April to attend the Retrospective Scooters and London Scooter Bodyshop joint open day at their premises in Walthamstow, E17.
Beginning at 1pm at their scooter workshop/showroom on Lockwood Road E17 5RB, Retrospective are launching their electric conversion kit for Vespas and Lambrettas, their range of Niu electric mopeds and scooters and will have lots of bikes charged up and ready to test ride. For more information, we tested an electric Vespa of theirs in edition 9 of ScooterNova magazine.
There will be food, craft beer from their local brewery and music all afternoon and of course ScooterNova will be there supporting two of our advertisers and magazine stockists with our stall. We will have copies of the latest edition, back issues plus some merchandise including key holders, T-shirts and hoodies. If you want to order anything in advance and collect on the day, take a look at our online shop here.
You can find out more about the open day event here.
Then on Sunday 7 April we will be at the Vintage Motor Scooter Club’s Extravaganza at Ryton-on-Dunsmore near Coventry.
The event opens at 10am and the show promises a fine collection of custom and classic scooters, the latter including some of the lesser known marques from yesteryear. Amongst the traders attending will of course be ScooterNova magazine with copies of the latest edition, back issues plus some merchandise including key holders, T-shirts and hoodies. If you want to order anything in advance and collect on the day, take a look at our online shop here.
For those wishing to subscribe or renew a subscription we will have facilities on both days to take cash, cheques and credit cards, or of course you can use a card online or sign up with our new Direct Debit scheme via this link here.
Among the many articles inside the latest edition 12 of ScooterNova magazine are:
- ROAD TEST – Casa Performance ONE35 Lui/J kit, ridden over the Alps; exclusive report
- Bravest of the Brave – custom Vespa PX tribute to a fallen brother
- Riding Abroad – advice, tips and suggestions, after a Deal or no Deal scenario…
- Fast ‘n’ tasty Lambretta Series 2 Street Racer
- TESTED: Iggy’s long-term test review of his Quattrini-kitted Lambretta
- Amazing ride on old Lambrettas up to one of the highest driveable roads in the world
- TESTED: First ride on the new Vespa GTS 300 HPE
- RARE barn find – one of the first 500 Douglas Vespas ever produced
- RARE go-faster parts for Lambretta C and D models (from the Innocenti archives)
- RARE German Kroboth scooter
- Banksy… on a Lambretta
- PLUS the VCB RRC, 2018’s BSM championships, and more from the Pondering Prince, useful articles on riding, fitting and wearing, based as always on the amount of scooter riding we at ScooterNova magazine do.