ScooterNova Magazine Edition 25, May/June 2021
100 pages – A4 size – quality paper
Edition 25 May/June 2021
Almost Sold Out!
As ScooterNova magazine launched at Scarborough National Scooter Rally in 2017, we should have been celebrating our 4th anniversary at this year’s Easter National Rally. As social restrictions prevented this, we added a FREE STICKER* for all subscribers and pre-orders of this magazine.
- Series 1 200 – clever custom classic from Sheffield
- Part 5 of Dean Orton’s Guide to Rustoration
- Keith Terry – a chat with the record-breaking Lambretta racer
- Tribute to Arthur Francis – creator of the Lambretta S-Type
- Vespa GS Italian Street Racing in the 1950s
- DKR Capella – Britain’s stylish 1960s scooter
- Every Picture Tells a Story… back to the 80s and the Vespa PX
- Innocenti factory archives – the development of the Lambretta D and LD scooters
- Liquid-cooled Quattrini kitted Vespa Primavera smallframe
- Two 1980s inspired custom Lambretta cutdown scooters: Stray Cats and Shocking Blue
- Scooter Endurance Racing report
- Scooter Touring – North East Scotland
And plenty more besides, all wrapped up as always in 100 quality A4 pages of magazine.
(*FREE sticker while stocks last)