ScooterNova Edition 18
ScooterNova Magazine Edition 18 (March/April 2020)
100 pages – A4 size – quality paper
Out Of Stock
- An amazing Norwegian adventure
- A tidy Lambretta street racer – Cattivo Culo
- A gorgeous ‘barn find’ sports Vespa 90SS
- A little nostalgia celebrating 35 years of the T5, along with an exclusive interview with norris Kerr about the original UK road test article he wrote PLUS where the first Vespa T5 in the UK is today…
- Scootronics explain about scooter electrics
- Genuine 1960s dealer specials from Eddy Grimstead and Speedway of Acton – Vespa GS160 and Lambretta SX200.
- A round up of the UK’s scooter riders’ championships
- A pair of stunning custom Series 1 and 2 Lambrettas – Asylum and AVP
- The first ‘new Lambretta’ to be built in Italy since Innocenti packed up in the early 1970s – FA 3-wheeler
- Scooterist Meltdown report
- PLUS a look at the best new products out there and some practical reviews too.