Edition 22, published 1 November 2020
More fantastic articles lined up from more amazing contributors including:
- FREE 2021 wall planner – A2 sized, and optimistically looking forward!
- EXCLUSIVE – road test of the new Lambretta GT LD150 kit
- Paninaro – 1969 Vespa VBA
- Dean Orton’s Guide to Restoration Part 3
- MSC Open Days – Norrie Kerr reminisces back to the 80s
- Joy Division custom scooters – one Vespa PX, the other a Lambretta GP 80s classic
- A very Special J50 CP One35
- Virtual Insanity – VR46 DTC painted, CP-powered Lambretta street racer
- EXCLUSIVE – How Innocenti planned to factory-tune the Lui range
- Two Vespa T5s take on the 2020 BSRA calendar around the UK in a single weekend
- Freedom of Choice – whatever happened to the 1986 IOW raffle scooter?
- Itsy Bitsy, a shed-built Vespa hybrid
- The ACU National Road Rally
- Endurance Racing – a return to Teesside
- Awfully Pleasant Cotswolds Ride
- Plus product news, all lovingly designed and presented, and wrapped up in 100 quality pages for your delectation!
- Did we mention the FREE A2-sized 2021 wall planner? 😉