Edition 25, published 28 April 2021
It only seems like yesterday we launched ScooterNova at Scarborough National Scooter Rally in 2017. But while social restrictions prevent us celebrating our fourth anniversary at a rally, we are including a FREE STICKER in edition 25 for all our readers because we want to say thank you!
The articles inside this brand new magazine include:
- Series 1 200 – clever custom classic from Sheffield.
- Part 5 of Dean Orton’s Guide to Rustoration.
- Keith Terry – a chat with the record-breaking Lambretta racer.
- Tribute to Arthur Francis – creator of the Lambretta S-Type.
- Vespa GS Italian Street Racing in the 1950s.
- DKR Capella – Britain’s stylish 1960s scooter.
And there’s more!
- Every Picture Tells a Story… back to the 80s and the Vespa PX.
- Innocenti factory archives – the development of the Lambretta D and LD scooters.
- Liquid-cooled Quattrini kitted Vespa Primavera smallframe.
- Two 1980s inspired custom Lambretta cutdown scooters: Stray Cats and Shocking Blue.
- Scooter Endurance Racing report.
- Scooter Touring – North East Scotland.
With plenty more besides, all wrapped up as always in 100 quality A4 pages of magazine, what are you waiting for? And did we mention the free sticker too?
(to see what you may have missed, click HERE to view our previous editions of ScooterNova magazine)